Design and Display
OnePlus NORD is the latest phone developed by OnePlus was launched on 21 July 2020. The phone comes with a fluid AMOLED display with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The size of the display is 6.44 inches. It has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels at a pixel density of 408ppi. OnePlus Nord is powered by QUALCOMM SM7250 Snapdragon 765G(7nm) processor. This phone has 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM and with a storage capacity of 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB. This phone doesn’t support expandable storage. This phone is powered by Li-Po 4115 mAh non-removable Battery. This phone supports 30W fast charging and charged up to 70% only in 30 minutes.
• 6.44- inches, fluid AMOLED display
• HDR10+, HDR, 408 PPI, 20:9 ratio.
• Dimensions 158.3 x 73.3 x 8.2 mm
• Weight: 184 gm
• Glass body covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Chipset: Qulacomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G(7nm) processor
Software: Android 10 upgradable to Android 11, Oxygen OS
CPU: Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
GPU: Adreno 620
Resolution: FHD (2400 x 1080) pixels,408 PPI
RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB in built storage (non- expendable)
Both rear and front camera records 4K video on 30fps, 1080p on 30/60 fps.
The rear camera has gyro-EIS and also records 1080p video on 240fps.
The front camera records 4k video even on 60fps.
Rear camera: Quad Camera;
• 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
• 8MP Ultrawide angle camera with f/2.3 aperture;
• 5MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture;
• 2MP Macro Camera with f/2.4 aperture;
• Dual LED flash, panorama, HDR;
Front Camera: Dual;
• 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
• 8 MP, f/2.5, 105˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
• 4115 mAh Li-Po, non-removable
• 30W Fast Charging , 70% in 30 minutes.
Sensors: In-display fingerprint sensor optical, Face Unlock, Gyro, Proximity
Audio: Dolby Atmos Supporting Stereo Speakers,
Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, 3G, 4G/LTE,GSM